Check over my Essay?

BaBjOhYoUnG

Hi...

Uh... My essay's due on wednesday

and I've actually finished writing it

but I don't know if I'm doing it right T^T

I mean it's so awesome that I don't even understand what I wrote down myself...

It's like I'm so frustrated

and although it's shameful, I thought TOK would be useless and slept

for half of the classes...

I have this big guilt inside me that won't allow me to ask my TOK teacher for help and it gets really frustrating...

so help anyone?

• Like 1

Haha Love how blunt your statement was their Mahuta :P

Grab your teacher's attention by the donkey's ******** and tell her what you need help with or clarifying. TOK revolves around speculating about different ideas so talk to your teacher about what you work about and show her your work. She might not correct it for you for every little detail but she might give you valid insight and guidance.

This goes for everyone who wants to get their essays checked through IBS.

In the past we (mods/admins/students finished with IB) have looked over people's essays for them and gave suggestions. However, as we've finished IB, we are not always in touch with the IB style or the current IB syllabus so our inputs are somewhat limited in that way. It is also limited in that we don't always have time.

You should not ask current IB students to look at your essays for you as you risk your essay being plagiarised.

Therefore, your best bet for suggestions and guidance is your teacher. You pay tuition (or your parents pay taxes) so it's your money that's paying them to help you. Use them. Only come to us for secondary guidance, in the case of your teachers being completely incompetent. Always go to your teacher first.

• Like 5