Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marc Goffaux

What kind of books would you recommend for researching about Gasoline and other fuels?!

Hello,

I have been doing an Extended Essay about fuels and I need a reliable source that would provide me with detailed information about the following fuels: Gasoline, Ethanol, Diesel. I was just wondering if someone ever got to do a research similar to mine or is simply interested in the subject that could quickly recommend a book or some sort of website. Any kind of help is welcome.

Thank you,

Marc S. Goffaux

Alcohol Can Be a Gas!: Fueling an Ethanol Revolution for the 21st Century [Paperback]

Liquid Fuels: Diesel Fuel, Liquid Hydrogen, Gasoline, Ethanol Fuel, Biodiesel, Alcohol Fuel, Fuel Oil, Green Diesel, Slush Hydrogen [Paperback]

I would recommend that you look on Amazon, as you can often buy books used from them for drastically reduced prices. For example, a $40 retail price book for my extended essay was purchased used for around $7. Also, other online bookstores, including Amazon will often give you a related book search, and recommend books other customers bought.