Does anyone know how to write a CAS report?

It's really easy. Basically, you just type in alternating capital letters the whole time and you should be sweet XD

EDIT: But it's honestly quite easy, just do a recap of whatever you've done, discussing how it fulfilled some of the CAS criteria (global importance, learning new skills, etc.). Not really terribly important.

Edited by tenaciousdan
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest Red XII

They're not even really graded.

All they have to do is demonstrate that you've met the requirements, so it just has to sound honest.

Just talk a bit about what you did (one for every few weeks or every month per activity, or if it was a one-time thing one for that one activity) and mention any of the specific CAS requirements.

It's mostly a BS assignment.

I usually follow this sort of criteria:

- What skill you developed? (i.e. stamina, determination, empathy etc)

- How you felt before and after the activity?

- What challenges you faced during it?

- If you did it again, what would you do differently?

- Enjoyable?

I always try to write something on each of these points even if it has to be exaggerated ;)

• 1 month later...

You have to write an inform about what you exactly did every different day of you activity. Just write about the objective and how it worked (doesent matter if it was an epic failure, just write it). And then, once in a while, you have to write a relfexion. Make it really corny so they love it, if they even get to read it... Reflexions do not have to be written for every day, becasue they are supposed to come naturaly (yeah right) but, whatever, just invent something.

• 2 weeks later...

My CAS coordinator is amazing. She created a billion forms that we could mix and match in order to reflect on out CAS. Also, she always suggested we put pictures at the end of each reflection. Here, I attached the forms she gives us. Feel free to use the guiding questions. Unfortunately, the forms are specifically created with the AISZ conact information on them, so you can't use the same form. You'll have to edit it, but that shouldn't be a problem. Also, here is my CAS coordinators link to our CAS website. It is open to the public, so feel free to use it for your CAS reports and CAS ideas: http://www.aisz.hr/CAS.html

CAS Summative Form.doc

Keeping Trach of Odds and Ends.doc

Activity Reflection sheet.doc

Creativity Reflection Sheet.doc

CAS Evaluation Form1.doc

Service Reflection Form 2.doc

Service Reflection Sheet.doc

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have completed all of my ours, had the forms signed by my supervisors, and jumped through the other hoops. I am starting to write my reflection essays, about how long do they need to be each?

Are you writing a reflection essay for each activity you did? I just write one big one encompassing all of them. I did individual paragraphs concerning important aspects of the activity for the other ones.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...