New Year's Resolutions

Ashika

Wellllllllllllll,

1. Lose weight so I fit in my stupid grad dress

2. Focus more on my studies, especially AP and IB Chemistry as well as IB Math (but the first 2 take top priority)

3. Spend less time doing mindless things

As for keeping these resolutions, my friend and I have decided to make a list of our goals and we have to motivate ourselves to keep them.

Ex: I'm about to eat a deliciously fattening cookie. My friend screams out to me "Do you really think you can fit your fat *** into your desk if you keep eatting like that?!"

People are going to think we hate each other haha

Well, I don't think I'm ever going to stop procrastinating :) But what I do wish to do is finish all the IAs that I have due for after winter break and maybe practice enough wrestling to get into the team again, even though this year looks extremely tough.

ohh! this year is a very important one for me :P I have independence from my parents (as well as financial in the summer :P since I'm applying for a job that could support me and not coming back to Amman :P ) so I have loads of stuff I need to get done!

unfortunately I can't post any of them ;) one of them is to stop crasting though :hug:

1. Stop procrastinating

2. Eat healthy food

3. Stop being unhappily in love

4. Exercise more

5. Thinking more positively about IB

6. Drinking more water, instead of coffee

7. Give back books to the library

8. spending less time in the internet

9. remember about the resolutions :crying:

10. ....

Edited by Harmonicgirl