Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asian

When should i start applying for Undergrad Uni in Canada?

McGill

Schulich

Queens

Rotman (uoft)

Richard Ivey

Ryerson

Laurier

Check the university webpages, they usually have the application deadlines. They also appear to be different for different kinds of applicants - see McGill UG Admissions guide- so your best bet is to go through the uni websites and see the deadlines that apply to you.

If you're from Ontario then you apply to all of them through OUAC, your school will give you your PIN number to it in mid-November ish and you can start your application then. Some of the programs will have supplementary applications (Queen's does for sure, think it was due March 30th), which will be due later on.

I would advise that you start on your applications as soon as possible. It can never hurt just to get the online portion done, and get the essay started on ahead of time. Then, you just have to send your IB scores, transcript, etc. to the school.

1 person likes this

Can someone please explain the college system in quebec? would it be in my best interest to go there for a year after high school and then proceed to a university in Canada/Quebec?