Recommend Music

rue saint-denis

Please! All of this IB talk is reminding me of all the work that awaits and I don't entirely feel well! >.< Let's talk about music to defer our minds from problems. It's nice and healthy.

So, I'm into Folk, Folk-Rock. If you are too, then you'll probably like the following.

Teitur is a nice little lad from the Faeroe Islands. He composes beautiful, relaxing, romantic music, and has a nice soothing voice.

I don't want to refer you to his myspace because those aren't his best songs, but I will: click me

If you're into this lovely winter spirit, Meaghan Smith, a Canadian from Hailifax will only add to the season. She'll be releasing her second album sometime this month. click me to listen to her!

I'll stop here and let you guys continue. Enjoy and explore!

Well if you lik electronica alternative rock, otherwise know as new wave, then you will love Klaxons. OMG their music is orgasmic, especially Totem Timeline and Golden Skans. I love them.

Rue saint-denis you might like Basia Bulat if you like Folk-Pop, My favourite song of hers is Little Waltz. Another folk option is The Waifs, they are very Australian folk, and oh so awesome.

Atm, I am loving New Buffalo, who makes folk-ish pop, australian, brilliant.

I love Camille, french pop never sounded so good, literally, which I know isn't very difficult, but wow soo good.

Angus and Julia Stone, brother sister team, Julia is very folk, Angus is more pop. Australian once agian. As you might have guessed by now I like the music of my country.

More from Asutralia, Gotye, this is genius, pop/rock/electronic, amazing.

Sneaky Sound System, dance music, once agian from you guessed it, Australia. Well, I have run out of adjectives but you understand.

Well if you lik electronica alternative rock, otherwise know as new wave, then you will love Klaxons. OMG their music is orgasmic, especially Totem Timeline and Golden Skans. I love them.

Rue saint-denis you might like Basia Bulat if you like Folk-Pop, My favourite song of hers is Little Waltz. Another folk option is The Waifs, they are very Australian folk, and oh so awesome.

Atm, I am loving New Buffalo, who makes folk-ish pop, australian, brilliant.

I love Camille, french pop never sounded so good, literally, which I know isn't very difficult, but wow soo good.

Angus and Julia Stone, brother sister team, Julia is very folk, Angus is more pop. Australian once agian. As you might have guessed by now I like the music of my country.

More from Asutralia, Gotye, this is genius, pop/rock/electronic, amazing.

Sneaky Sound System, dance music, once agian from you guessed it, Australia. Well, I have run out of adjectives but you understand.

Camille O' Sullivan, the one that's also Irish or just plain Camille who sings Ta Douleur and Pale Septembre?

they're both good. I'll check out Basia later tonight. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Rise Against ftw haha

Try:

Dancing for rain, But Tonight we Dance, Swing Life Away, The Approaching Curve, Prayer of the Refugee, Paper Wings, Injection [personal fav], and Ready to Fall

Lyrics are AMAZING

Was listening to Rise Against songs for like 4 hours yesterday lol

Edited by cixelsyD