Recommend Music

rue saint-denis

• 1 month later...
Camille O' Sullivan, the one that's also Irish or just plain Camille who sings Ta Douleur and Pale Septembre?

they're both good. I'll check out Basia later tonight. Thanks

Just plain Camille with Ta Douleur, Pale septembre, etc

Do you like basia bulat?

Anyway I am loving Lupe Fiasco atm. But I am also loving some really embrassing stuff eg Kylie's new album X, lol.

Another brilliant Australian act is British India which is rock, I went to there concert last year and it was brilliant. Also Augie March is really nice indie-pop. Another Australian singer who is fantastic and hugely popular in australia for good reason is Missy Higgins, her first album is beyond excellent.

Other bands I love are The Strokes (rock), clap your hands and say yeah, Kings of leon and the good, the bad, and the queen.

Edited by Bandev

Currently on my ipod:

Coldplay

Imogen Heap

Timbaland

Regina Spektor

Girls Aloud

Kate Nash

Feist

Kanye West

Paramore

Natasha Beddingfield

Dragonette

Colbie Caillat

The Fray

Sara Barailles

Chris Brown

Sean Kingston

Yeah... I love music, and many different genres.

Edited by Jewelianna

Hey, yea, im probably the odd one out... I usually am. But im a jazz nut! American swing, funk and latin are my favourite genres, but generally any will do :P

Maynard Ferguson is the best! Same with Gordon Goodwin (his adaptation of Sing Sing Sing ROCKS!)

If anyone else has ever heard of those two, gimme a shout out XP

For anyone into punk, I recommend Social Distortion, the Clash, Rancid, and the Ramones. If you want to try something interesting, I recommend a little Irish Punk by a band called Flogging Molly. The blend between Irish Folk music and punk is amazing. If you want something relaxing, I recommend a band called Rogue Wave. They did the music for the Zune music player commercial.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The music I listen to when I'm stressed includes Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Lifehouse, Coldplay, Aerosmith, Rihanna, and anything upbeat and Rock.

I highly recommend The Shins, Spoon, and Old 97s for those who like alternative rock (though Old 97s is more like alt country)

Edited by cereja