ToK Journal - Good Topics

lexrussian

Alright guys, im sure half of all IB kids around the world are suffering and trying to figure out what to write about for journals, so lets post some topics here, some apparently 'deep' ones that teachers would love.

here's my input: 'experts aren't always right'

also someone in another post mentioned saying 'before [blank] i thought [blank] but now i realize that [blank].. and then elaborate, basically add more words :P this is actually a really good formula and teacher will think you know what you're talking about.

*goes and retrieves TOK journal*

keeping in mind that was written in my school's 2nd year of TOK.

a lot of my connections are unique to my school.

As a result of the TOK journal, we all make tok connections now, till this day. last year our teachers would stop teaching and give us 30 seconds to write the connection down...

The Thousand Foot Krutch song "Already Home" from the album Welcome to the Masquerade. opening lyrics: The trouble with truth is it never lies/ And the trouble with wrong is that it's never right".

what is good music

normal around the world

evolution of words-- since when did google and text become verbs?

Oscar Wilde quote: "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" from The importance of being earnest

• Like 1