How is illuminati affecting today's youth?

Studious

I am doing my tok presentation on how illuminati is affecting society's youth. I am dealing with the subliminal messages that are found in music (lyrics and music videos). I am not sure what areas of knowledge i am connecting it to yet, but please tell me if you think this is an okay topic and add any suggesstions on how to make my presentation. Thanks!

• Like 1

Yeah, every famous person is part of a secret sect and even though it's secret, they keep leaving subliminal messages of it's existence. The "illuminati" started as a secret sect for scientists on the run from the catholic church and in search for knowledge and being "illuminated". However, somewhere in along the path of illumination they turned into a secret sect for the famous stars, stupid hypocrites (since they're now represented by the dumbed-down mainstream media) >.< How about "The illuminati are big failure!" Discuss how a group of the world's elite can collectively take such a path of self-destruction.

• Like 1

Yes, they are subliminally messaging through media, I hate to spam this stuff but there's a Youtube Series called : The Arrival. I have watched the whole thing and it's really made me see some stuff, it might help you with your presentation.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

we did a bit of study of the illiuminati in my church youth cell and it was rather interesting, we found out that michael jackson tried to expose them and in some of his musical videos you can see some signs of the illuminati and the cross

I wouldn't focus on what the Illuminati is actually doing, but rather the interpretation of what people THINK they're doing, and the affect that has on people.

It's really hard to prove the Illuminati does anything lol.

If you wanted to keep your topic area the same, you could do wartime propaganda. (or in other times.)

Edited by JoeGuff

• 3 months later...

hey right before reading this my teacher asked me about a possible presentation topic that I would like and the first thing that came to mind is the illuminati. Do you have any ideas on how to make this TOK-ish (connect it to certain AOK's, WOK, etc..)?