CAS Log?

Chrissytd

If I were you I'd say I haven't done any CAS activity thus my CAS log is empty.

Btw is that your only CAS activity? Come on, 150 hours with only ONE activity??

That's for the Service part. Eventually, for the Creativity part, I'm going to take part in my school's Drama club. I don't know what I'm doing for Action yet.

Then I'd agree with Aboo :P . Just leave the CAS log empty and tell your CAS coordinator that reason you stated in the very first post in this thread. I guess your CAS coordinator just wants to check if you've been doing any activity and if you are writing the right things on the forms. You should be safe.

And I'd recommend taking an extra curricular activity -- the easiest thing to do to gain CAS hours :P

Guest Frozen Camel

we had to hand in our CAS diaries on nov 12 , which means we had only 1 year to finish our CAS activities :P as i heard, students in other IB schools can submit their diary after the mocks :P which is like a year and a half XD but don't worry, though it depends on coordinator herself/himself , but i think you won't have any problems with that; problem occurs when you don't have min. 50 hours in each section (C/A/S) in the end :)