Biology EE

-PakistaN-

Hey guys.

I took Bio for my EE, but I'm having trouble with finding a topic. I really want to get started early because I know science EE's are really taxing and take long. The subject itself is very appealing to me, since I want to get into medicine, so there's no issue there.

I'm thinking of something to do with the heart, or possibly something to do with enzymes, because I find those areas real interesting. If you guys have any suggestions at all please help, it doesn't have to be a heart or enzyme related topic, I'll appreciate any and all suggestions. :(

Hey guys.

I took Bio for my EE, but I'm having trouble with finding a topic. I really want to get started early because I know science EE's are really taxing and take long. The subject itself is very appealing to me, since I want to get into medicine, so there's no issue there.

I'm thinking of something to do with the heart, or possibly something to do with enzymes, because I find those areas real interesting. If you guys have any suggestions at all please help, it doesn't have to be a heart or enzyme related topic, I'll appreciate any and all suggestions. :P

You should probably try and think of at least the topic area yourself and then ask here for improvements upon your given area. There are SO many things you could investigate in biology that would make for an amazing EE.

Seriously, we've all done our EEs (well those people who've finished IB) and we thought of our topic ourselves - I have faith you can do so too :P

I'm sure you could do a lot about factors affecting enzymes but that'd be a bit simple in my opinion. Remember, you want something measurable. While the heart could be measured, you have to be aware that there would be so so so many extraneous variables that'd affect heart rate and you have to be careful using human participants.

Why not just stick to enzymes, bacteria, or plants - I think that's what most people do. Enzymes and bacteria are probably the easiest as they can be controlled, measured, and easily manipulated etc

Good luck and come back when you think of something yourself :)

• Like 2