Senioritis

yeaah

Look at courses you want to take at uni after the IB, read through the course outline and imagine yourself being there, living the beginning of your life dream.

Write down the entry requirements for that course, and decide for yourself that you will achieve them! No matter how close you are, others were there before you and if they managed, so will you.

You know what, just go for it. In the end, you'll still be standing there one day holding your diploma, and by then it will all be over. The pain will be PAST anyway SO JUST DO IT.

What is written with pain is read with pleasure!

Spurs me towards euphoria I'll tell you that.

Edited by Narcissist

I have a sporadic cases of senioritis every time I finish a major assignment.

I work my ass off on it for a few days, I turn it in, and then I'm out of motivation to do anything. By the way things are looking, it's going to become extremely severe by the time I hit winter break.

I'm the same way. I'll work very hard on a project (or focus on it too much, ignoring simplistic assignments ) and when I turn it in, I don't do any work for a few days lol.

Edited by JoeGuff