IB Chemistry SL - Group 4 project

Guest JessieCole17

Guest JessieCole17

My Chemistry SL teacher is a very nice man, but he sucks! I have a group 4 project due, and I am really confused, but the process of it all, and I am not sure what has to be done, or the requirements for it all! Also the class is combined with AP chem, so does anyone have any pointers on specifics to study for for the test?

Please Help! :0

• 3 weeks later...
My Chemistry SL teacher is a very nice man, but he sucks! I have a group 4 project due, and I am really confused, but the process of it all, and I am not sure what has to be done, or the requirements for it all! Also the class is combined with AP chem, so does anyone have any pointers on specifics to study for for the test?

Please Help! :0

my teacher is not that bad, but he doesnt help us much with the paractical work. At the moment i have a 3 as my experimental grade and i really need to push it up. But i dont know how. For your problem to study for the test you should go into ibchem.com and try to get some idea of what is being covered in the syllabus. Maybe also try to get some past papers they are really usefull