WL, feedback on my topic, please :)

Yes, either common elements creating different effects or different elements creating the same effect. Either way you are finding similarities and how they either work or are achieved in the novels.

so it should be like, "A comparison of how male characters influence females in a dolls house and ...(Second choice)"

anyways on a scale of 1-10

how much would my topic be :yawn:? (be honest and im just looking for ur opinion here)

Basically I have chosen A Doll's house

and I have to choose between Medea/Ms. Julie

however my topic is:

"A comparison of how male(or over powered male characters) characters affect females."

I'm planning to change it, depending on the feedback..

Any help/feedback is appreciated thanks :yawn:

If I were to chose, I would go with A Doll's House and Miss Julie. To me, they both seem to have the most conflict between genders, but than again, I do not know much about Medea in detail.

The topic is a good to me. The more you analyze, maybe you could become more specific. For instance, I was look specifically at mutual symbolism in two works and the spacial effects.

Maybe try to develop it into something more specific. Turn it into a statement as well. For instance "The effect of the male characters on the development of the female characters" or "The use of over-powered male characters to define the female character/ explain the female characters"...

Hope this helps :)

Basically I have chosen A Doll's house

and I have to choose between Medea/Ms. Julie

however my topic is:

"A comparison of how male(or over powered male characters) characters affect females."

I'm planning to change it, depending on the feedback..

Any help/feedback is appreciated thanks :yawn:

If I were to chose, I would go with A Doll's House and Miss Julie. To me, they both seem to have the most conflict between genders, but than again, I do not know much about Medea in detail.

The topic is a good to me. The more you analyze, maybe you could become more specific. For instance, I was look specifically at mutual symbolism in two works and the spacial effects.

Maybe try to develop it into something more specific. Turn it into a statement as well. For instance "The effect of the male characters on the development of the female characters" or "The use of over-powered male characters to define the female character/ explain the female characters"...

Hope this helps :)

Miss Julie actually has more gender conflict, sadly we were given a shortened story or similar to a summary... but I'd go with it.

I'll try converting it to a statement,

Thanks really appreciate it :)