Viewing documents saved using the Autograph software

Work hard party harder

Hello everyone,

I have just started using the Autograph graph plotting software for my Maths Portfolio. I have made the graph and saved it but am not able to open it again because it seems I do not have the right program installed to open it with. Can someone (probably who has already used the software before) tell me with what I am to open it with?

Thank you,

Work hard party harder

Hey no not late at all, I just posted this this morning, Lol. :P

Thanks, but I was wanting to have the graph in a picture format sort of thing, so that I can like insert it into my Word Document on which I'm typing out my Maths Portfolio. Thank you so much anyway! -_-

Hey I hope it's not too late for me to reply now.

The file format is .agg right?

Right click, open with, browse program, Autograph.

If that is too confusing, open the Autograph program first, click menu File and Open :)

I was wanting to have the graph in a picture format sort of thing, so that I can like insert it into my Word Document on which I'm typing out my Maths Portfolio.

To do that, make sure that file is already open. Click menu Page, Save Page (Bitmap).

Or if you just want to copy it to your Word Document without saving the picture, click menu page, Copy Page (Bitmap).

:P

You are welcome -_-

• Like 1