All-nighters & procrastination!

Afterglow

Oh true. I actually can't write very very late into the night without talking with someone on msn/aim as I need someone to keep me sane :lol:

yea I had the lovely company of HMS, Nota Bene, Aimee, and Ramsha at silly hours of the night to inspire me to finish my EE and history IA :lol:

Yeah the only time I have stayed up passed 1am to do work is for my EE draft which was due that morning so I eventually went to bed at 3:30am. I like sleep a lot than work.

I just realised that my pracrastination has reach and all time high because I had superstitious thought about putting a high-lighter into my pencilcase, I was scared that if I put it in that my procrastination would increase. Oh how sad my life a has become.

I stay up at night all the time - and do nothing, as I stated previously but complete all-nighters don't go so well with me, I need my sleep. The only time I pulled an all-nighter and didn't sleep at all after that for the whole day was a bit more than a week ago when i had to hand in my tok and worldlit essays - I spent all night perfecting them, adding references, writing the bibliography and trying to cut down on my words for the tok essay. Lc helped a great deal with that last job :(

I stay up at night all the time - and do nothing, as I stated previously but complete all-nighters don't go so well with me, I need my sleep. The only time I pulled an all-nighter and didn't sleep at all after that for the whole day was a bit more than a week ago when i had to hand in my tok and worldlit essays - I spent all night perfecting them, adding references, writing the bibliography and trying to cut down on my words for the tok essay. Lc helped a great deal with that last job :(

aww :(

you didn't need much help anyway :( it was a pretty good essay :( though I am considering copying the ethics stuff I wrote for you onto the TOK forum so that it's accessible to others :(

it's mostly quotes from the alchin book :P but yea oka I'll make a thread now

:P I deleted the PMs! >. :P

Aww, pity. Ah well.

I am so pissed of at my group. Me and my friend work hard in our tok group but the others are shall we say less ambitious and caring about it. Me and my friend just had to stay up till midnight finishing of ToK although we sent it unfinished (which means we need to face the wrath of a tok teacher) because the others didn't send in their work even though we gave them resources and waited and waited and they were online all the time...

Le siiiiigh.

i pulled off an all nighter but it wasn't on a weekdayi never pull an all nighter b4 school; however, the closest i came towas the night when i only slept for 4 hours

oh yeah procrastination beats the **** out of you when your in IB. like wat i'm doing right now, im on this forum instead of finishing my homework

Edited by aphan9

I tried the "All-nighter" cramming sessions freshman year. Didn't work, I just fell asleep and woke up extra tired. Sometimes I'll stay up a little too late though, putting the finishing touches on something.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never stay up very late..although i would like some extra sleep, the latest was the night before the day before our winter break completing 2 chem labs and studying for one of the big unit tests..i stayed up till about 3ish...which probably isn't taht late compared to others..but pretty late for me...hehe

I remember i skipped tok (we were going to watch a casual movie anyways) and Eng (just people who haven't presented yet), and i had a block A spare to catch up on my sleep...hehe

You guys, what pisses me off the most is I get started at most an hour after school, yet I got to work all the way until ten to eleven on a good day, under normal conditions. Then now I'm in IBIIand it's ramadan and exams, and the stupid school wants us to do our group 4 in a week and three labs, so I'm working from 4 to 4 am and still not catchiing up. Physics takes a long time and so does english. Also, for the Mashrek IB graduates of 07, didn't you guys do your presentation for group 4 in march? Stupid teacher want it beginning of october.

I have all nighters everytime I can. I rarely have the will to finish my homework in the afternoon so I sleep till like 8 or 9 at night and spend the rest of the time doing work untill 6 when i have to get ready for school.

I have all nighters everytime I can. I rarely have the will to finish my homework in the afternoon so I sleep till like 8 or 9 at night and spend the rest of the time doing work untill 6 when i have to get ready for school.

Oh. So I wasn't the only weird one who did this? Haha. Yeah I used to sleep from when I get home from school (4/5pm to about 10 or 11 or 12) and then do homework at night. It's easier to concentrate at night when everyone's asleep, nothing to distract you.