IB Psychology study guide or course companion

zee101

• 1 month later...

Does anybody have an electronic version of their iB psychology course companion or the study guide? I am specifically looking for the section on anxiety disorders (PTSD especially). Any help will be greatly appreciated! :blum:

yeah

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody have an electronic version of their iB psychology course companion or the study guide? I am specifically looking for the section on anxiety disorders (PTSD especially). Any help will be greatly appreciated! :blum:

1. I don't think that they make course companions electronic for Psychology unless you seek approval through your school.

2. Usually when you do this you have to sign a waiver saying that you won't distribute it and will delete it when you finish the course.

3. If you violate the agreement in number 2, they will most probably sue you for breaching copyright and get you in deep trouble.

These things said, it'd be quite hard to find an electronic course companion. The closest thing I've got is a Pearson textbook that I had to sign an agreement saying that I won't distribute it.