CAS Planning and Reflecting/Writing

Julie

• 2 months later...

Hey, firstly thanks a lot for this.

I just have a question. Would you fill this out once at the completion of the activity, or at several points during the activity, for example on a weekly bases, something like that?

A reflection form is filled out at the completion of an activity, while a planning form is completed prior to beginning the said activity. During the activity, the best way to record what you're doing is through a diary, a scrapbook with photographs and there are quite a few other ways. To be honest, the wackier and more original the way you use to record what you're doing during an activity, I think is better.

• Like 1

I just have a question. Would you fill this out once at the completion of the activity, or at several points during the activity, for example on a weekly bases, something like that?

A reflection form is filled out at the completion of an activity, while a planning form is completed prior to beginning the said activity. During the activity, the best way to record what you're doing is through a diary, a scrapbook with photographs and there are quite a few other ways. To be honest, the wackier and more original the way you use to record what you're doing during an activity, I think is better.

Thanks a bunch.

So forms like above would be for the official reflection at the end, but when people talk about their diaries, things like that, that's just how they record their hours and activities, not the overall, official reflection?

Thanks a bunch.

So forms like above would be for the official reflection at the end, but when people talk about their diaries, things like that, that's just how they record their hours and activities, not the overall, official reflection?

Yes. :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...