where do you see yourself in 10 years?

pumkinns

ok this is simple. everyone has dreams, so by 10 years from now, hopefully you would have graduated university and started working. where would you see yourself by then? behind a desk? in the hospital working? teaching a class? you name it and explain why do think you'll be there?

for me... i guess am going to graduate in 3 years, and then get my masters degree. at the same time,i started working in my dad's company 2 years ago, and then hopefully by the time i finish university, i'll take up a high position. :) i've always wanted to work there.. and since my dad was sad that none of his sons want the company, he's got me. ya am a girl, but i guess i've always wanted to be the strong one in the family. :blush:

what about you? what do you want to do?

In my dreams I will have won the lottery or accidentally made loads of money somehow and will be living on a Mediterranean island eating good food, swimming in the sea every day and doing whatever I want with a husband & family (:

...in reality I'll probably be single, sleep-deprived and desperate to finally finish training :blush: Hopefully I won't be regretting my career choice.

Now then!

10 years is a very long time. For sure, I, same as Mahuta, hope for being on the way to finish residency (I am not entirely sure which speciality, but I am kinda hoping for something not too depressing).

For sure, I hope to be the same positive, cheerful, non-sleep-deprived person, which I am now. I kinda think it doesn't really matter what one does as far as one's happy and enthusiastic. And that's what I want to be no matter whether I'm sitting behind a desk, writing novels that even J. K. Rowling is jealous of or if I'm in the hospital, doing my best to fix people. :blush:

Now then!

10 years is a very long time. For sure, I, same as Mahuta, hope for being on the way to finish residency (I am not entirely sure which speciality, but I am kinda hoping for something not too depressing).

For sure, I hope to be the same positive, cheerful, non-sleep-deprived person, which I am now. I kinda think it doesn't really matter what one does as far as one's happy and enthusiastic. And that's what I want to be no matter whether I'm sitting behind a desk, writing novels that even J. K. Rowling is jealous of or if I'm in the hospital, doing my best to fix people. :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe