CAS completed?

Valentyn

• 2 months later...
Creativity: 0 (I really have no idea on what to do for this!!)

Action: 40

Service: 70

you can learn a new language. i learned arabic for 3 months and got over 200 hours just for that! u may also want to do art classses or singing or dancing, and have fun at the same time <3

i have got almost 400 CAS hours.

you can learn a new language. i learned arabic for 3 months and got over 200 hours just for that! u may also want to do art classses or singing or dancing, and have fun at the same time <3

i have got almost 400 CAS hours.

What? 200 hours for a single activity? And you can 'use' all of it? We can only get credit for 20 hours for every aspect in a single project = total of 60 hours if the project includes C, A and S!

Well..Currently I have completed 200 hours. Have a lot of on-going projects though, so I will probably end up with at least 275, which is a lot. Usually students at my school struggle to complete 150 hours. I love CAS. It is so inspiring.

• 2 weeks later...

Action -- 145 hours

Creativity -- 203 hours

Service -- 120 hours

Creativity and action are the most enjoyable to me. DX But my school offers lots of opportunities to get service hours. I'm happy with what I've done; no more for me, haha.

-Edit-

Forgot to say, this is after one year and one quarter (halfway through the first semester) of IB.

Edited by Alouette

• 6 months later...

At the end of Year 1, I have about 180 or so hours - at my school, we don't have to differentiate between the three areas (we're encouraged to find activities that fit all 3), and just log hours. However, my maximum number of hours for 1 sole activity is 60, so if I were to log the hours in actuality, I'm guessing they'd be pretty high. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

I think I might have PWNED everyone...

As my display name indicates... read the following

After my first year of IB

Creativity: 600 hours

Action: 350 hours

Service: 500 hours

Total: 1450 hours...

I dare anyone to raise that number in the time period I have done my CAS in...