Beginning EE, how do i form a research question

Samm Belina

This is my first time on this forum so i pre-emptively apologize for any mistakes i make in this post.

I recently decided to begin my EE, i have chosen my subject area which is English and after speaking to my supervisor i have decided to research post apocalyptic books. I have chosen one book that i want to research which is called "A Canticle for Leibowitz" published 1960 written by Walter M Miller Junior. I find the ideas and theories in this book very interesting and believe i would be able to use this text for my EE. My problem is that i do not know which book i should compare this too, i was thinking since this text was published in 1960, could i compare its ideas about apocalypse with another book published closer to present time. would this be a good idea?

Is there any suggestions for another sci-fi text that would be good to research for my EE.

would it be a good idea to compare origins of the author instead of time? for example compare this text written in America in the western society to a Book written about apocalypse by a author say from and eastern society or European?

Please help quickly,

im open to any suggestions as my topic is still in the making so, give me as much opinions as possible =]

thankyou

http://production-app2.ibo.org/publication/19/part/4/chapter/1 might help, if you haven't read this already.

According to the guidelines you need an english book and a book written in another language (and translated usually) in order to compare works. There is also another category though where you don't have to compare works. Looking at this it really looks like an exaggerated WL#1 or WL#2 :crying: