IB courses you wish you could have taken, but couldn't

JoeG

I wish I had the chance to take psychology and art, Our school doesn't offer psychology at all, and it offered us art, but then within the first term, our Art Teacher had to quit her job due to some "family issues" and we had to choose other subjects, where the only classes there weren't full are computer science, Biology, and Chemistry. So I went with computer science instead, and i feel Emotionally wrecked everytime I think of IB Art 

• 2 weeks later...

The most wistful choice I've made until now is changing to Music SL from Economics SL. 

The reason why I've chosen music is that I couldn't grasp anything from Economics class in the first place. However, in fact, this applied to everyone in the class, since no one has ever taken Economics before. I should have endured and continued with Economics, withstanding all those bizarre graphs and so on. 

Music is killing me right now with stage performances and theories. This is in fact much more hard core than the Economics.

So, my advice is to not fluctuate, and think further.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I'd taken philosophy. I mean, I didn't even think of it while I was at school, but it wasn't offered by the school, and now that I got more interested in the subject, I think it would be nice to have any formal basis, because I feel a bit lost in the amount of information doing it on my own.

My school offers both Psych and Business but since there was a clash in scheduling between them, we weren't allowed to do both so Business is definitely my number one subject in terms of that. Spanish ab initio would have been pretty chill too, Econ HL or Computer Science SL as well. They do actually offer Economics HL in my school, but only started offering it and Theatre for this year's IB1s :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Psychology or Environmental Studies or anything that seems like the easiest/interesting science  :P

French Ab Initio or German Ab Initio or Spanish Ab Initio or anything Ab Initio

none of this is offered at my school though  <_<

Edited by Anne Bronte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...