Math IA Example HELP!

Guest Franay Cordova

Guest Franay Cordova

I'm new to this forum thingy so im not sure on how it works ^.^ but anywho, I have most of my work due for my math IA due this week

and I'm desparate for a full example of a done exam. I have all my data and charts done, I just need something to guide me on how to format the whole thing.

Can someone please help!?

I tried google-ing some examples, and it's very misleading :/

Guest Franay Cordova

Wait, are you looking for an old completed one? Because each year has different things to do so they won't all be the same. There are threads discussing each particular one though if you need help...

Yeahh that's pretty much hoping I can find. My teacher let us see one like in December, but doesn't post it on ManageBac, or any place we can access it for reference anymore :/

I'll try finding some on here then, thanks!

• 1 month later...

i need porfolio type 2~~~~which is population trend in china~~~do u guys have examples????please~~~thanks!!!!!!

We do not provide IA examples on tasks which you will be assessed on. Here is the help thread for your particular task:

Just want to add something, in the Files section, we have sample of old IAs that have been assessed and those tasks are no more used to assess the current and future students. Namely, the portfolio tasks for students who graduated in 2010 and before.

Since the current IAs are to be used for 2011 and 2012 students, we do not have/accept IAs finished by the '11 students yet because the '12 students will be able to download them and cheat. We will thus accept those after the Nov '12 students receive their results.

Conclusively, we do not have current tasks' portfolio examples. We only have old ones. We have the question papers, though, and they are stickied in the Math forum.