Which book do you use to study Business and Management?

i don't know what do you mean by the green book, because i also have a green book from IBID. Is it excellent? no but it is a good book, with simple language that make it easy to understand.

Edited by Aboo
No text speak!

Can you specify which green book you're using? But I think everyone can agree that paul hong's book is the best....you won't need to use any other book

the green book is written by Paul Hoang. The book is detailed and it contains lots of info but i consider some of them useless.....some of them do not appear in the exams.. well that's what i think.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a hot pinkish book. that says course companion, Oxford. and has the IB logo on it. it's really good, but i'm jealous that most of you have the Paul Hoang :(

I have the pink book too, and at first I thought it was good. Then I read other books, and it made me realize that the course companion is pathetic. Now I'm using the Dave Hall one, it's specifically for A Levels, but most of the stuff is pretty much identical. For quick revision, the Study Guide by Oxford is excellent, written by Loyd Gutteridge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I totally agree with the fact that Paul Hoang's book has so much unnecessary rubbish in it. I admit it has some AMAZING content, but he doesn't differentiate between the really important stuff and the useless stuff...which there is a lot of. The words are also really complicated and unless you are in super work mode...you will not concentrate. Just use the IB syllabus in conjunction with Paul Hoang's book for awesome results!!!!!

i have a hot pinkish book. that says course companion, Oxford. and has the IB logo on it. it's really good, but i'm jealous that most of you have the Paul Hoang :(

Pfft having the book is nothing! I have him as my teacher =P

You go to HK United World College????

Nice, how is he as a teacher??? Cause his book is just...tough to study with...

• 5 months later...