IB Psychology Revision Guide '11

MisterMonkey

Hi all, thought I would just upload the IB Psychology HL revision guide I made for my CAS Major

CAS major? I'm sorry, what does that mean? I've never heard of that before...

OH!! And the health one would be awesome too! :D Thanks!!

IB Students are forced to do extracurricular called CAS (Creativity, Action, Service). By the end of the two year course, each IB student has to have done 6 CAS Minors (takes an hour or two), 4 CAS Majors (Can take weeks) and 1 CAS Project (which is suppose to last for 2 years...) ^^

Hi all, thought I would just upload the IB Psychology HL revision guide I made for my CAS Major

CAS major? I'm sorry, what does that mean? I've never heard of that before...

OH!! And the health one would be awesome too! :D Thanks!!

IB Students are forced to do extracurricular called CAS (Creativity, Action, Service). By the end of the two year course, each IB student has to have done 6 CAS Minors (takes an hour or two), 4 CAS Majors (Can take weeks) and 1 CAS Project (which is suppose to last for 2 years...) ^^

Wow, I will definitely be bringing this up with my CAS coordinator. I am doing fairly well in CAS, and I have all of the above, but never had I realized that it was really something that we had to do. Is the official information in the CAS booklet? If it is, could you please tell me on my "wall" since CAS really has nothing to do in this forum :P Thanks :)

My friend and I used this a week ago to study because our teacher did NOT teach us according to the IB curriculum. Glad to say we felt confident doing our SL Paper 1 today because we revised using your study guide. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Graeme unlocked this topic