Business in Australia

Hi!

I want to do something in business and IT but am really not sure what? i was looking at universities in australia esp in syndey and brisbane. ( UQ, QUT, NSW, Sydney university)

DO you guys have any suggestions on which university would be best for both business and IT?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

From what I've gathered, Melbourne has a reputable Business School. But UNSW and Sydney University have much higher entry scores for their commerce/finance courses, which in turn adds prestige and exclusivity to the course(s) - as any students who graduate from those courses would have had to done well in school.

However, as for their official rankings I am unsure which is best in the truest sense.

QUT and Sydney University are both what I would have said. Two very great unis, known for a variety of different things, but both excellent for Business. You could always try UQ too, but I'm just saying that because I love that uni, not because it's very well known for Business or IT :)