Approaching Exams

Graeme

Just figured I might as well ask, is there anything that any of you think the site should/could do to help you for your May exams?

Obviously this site is here to help you do the best you can in the exams, so let us know if there is anything within reason we can do to help.

If you're religious, pray for us. If you're not, then hope for us. (within reason)

I heard from a teacher that if someone dies during the exam, one gets a 7, so IBS can provide contract killing services for a fee (wacky idea)

Seriously tho, this site has helped a lot, so I don't see how you guys can help any more! :)

Of course.

If you want to be banned for a specific amount of time, just PM any of us admins (HMSChocolate, ~Lc~ or Deus) and we can arrange that easily :) . And to be honest, most of us did it when we took exams, so perfectly understood :) .

I need something that will disable all online games/forum access.. cept the problem is that I might need to use some of the resources on here (or so I've convinced myself) lol.

Although I tell myself I'll cut back on the procrastinating when march comes, its only gotten worse... but I think it's caus of all the IAs that were due at the end of feb/ beginning of this month :)

Got 15 hours of sleep in total last week and 1 hour yesterday caus Ihad my ToK presentation today =P Now I'm just waiting for spring break to come (3 more days, woot!) so that I'll have enough to time procrastinate without losing TOO much sleep lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I think a discussion and sharing of exam technique would be prudent, maybe everyone could share their techniques and even practice exams they have done so we can offer constructive criticism. Of course it'd be great to mark each other's work or even better, have it marked by somebody who got a 6/7 in that subject but I think that's over-the-top.