B&M (SL) : Study Tips

Hello there, inhabitants of IBSurvival!

I'm in my first year, and hoping to take up my IB Exams in May 2013.

So far, my school has covered topics 1 and 2 at SL level.

Even though my grades (based on tests and whatnot) are average when it comes to B&M, and (not to sound ridiculously proud or anything, but) I believe that I'm doing quite OK for someone who's never had any business background before taking up IB.

Even so, I can't help but to feel rather unsettled when it comes to studying this subject.

...I can't really pinpoint on what exactly is the problem, though. -_-

So, I hope that all of you could share your experiences on how to study Business and Management in a consistent and effective way. I'm afraid that ibscrewedforbusiness if this problem persists. The last thing I need is more stress. Gahh!

Thanks for your tips, if any. :shifty:

May God bless! :love:

• 2 months later...

I study B&M SL too, and i honestly think that if you are using the Paul Hoang book that you need to make notes from that, you can immediately see what the keywords and keypoints are so this book is easy to use, if you do not have it yet i highly advise you buy it immediately. Also Pearson Baccalaurette revision books are one of the best ones to use, Paul & Pearson are both really straight forward and easy to use. Also make some flashcards because this is the best way to remember all of the keywords and keypoints. Next year i really advise looking at past case studies and how you would approach them because in my IGSCE business studies exams the case study paper was the worst and they grade it really really difficult.

oh and if you have any more questions i would love to help.

you can reach me at [email protected]

Edited by FloridaGirl