“If I could choose any profession in the world, I would be …?”

Victorious

• 4 weeks later...

To be realistic,I wanna work in the field of either marketing or media(they are interrelated actually) because I suppose my creative personality would fit well in this fun job,plus I'm strongly interested in anything related to 'culture' which is soooo charming,especially ancient Chinese cultural history!!

Or perhaps to become an university professor, or to be an interpreter would be a wise choice as well cos learning languages is one of my strong interests(language itself invloves culture,definitely),especially Japanese!!

To be unrelistic,well,I wanna be a singer,or an Japanese anime-painter, of spirit, or some other sort of artist.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HayashiEsme

A successful, revolutionary Film director definitely! I'd love to give life to my imagination, I get random ideas for music videos and movies alike, I just wish I had the budget and talent...also the support to do that as a career:) I want to make people confused, distort perspectives upside down and then present them an emotive take on something I thought about:)

Edited by HayashiEsme