Alternative sources of Energy

The question that I have been thinking about recently is where the world is going to get new sources of energy. What I want to know is, which option do you think is best. There are a lot of choices, and I know that many of the countries that you all live in are already using new energy sources. Discuss what you think the world should do about finding new energy sources. Feel free to come up with your own original ideas, as I encourage creativity :P .

Edited by Guest

Solar at the moment isn't efficient enough, because it takes more electricity to make a solar panel than the solar panel will make in its life time. Nuclear produces waste that is practically impossible to dispose of. Wind power in a really low impact sorce of energy. Hydro-electricity (as in rivers), often drastically alters the environment surrounding, that said it is still better than non-renweable sources of electricity. I don't know much about other ones out there like geo-thermal, wave, photovoltaic...