Good universities that offer business/economics in London that i could get into?

Ms. Procrastinator

I got 32 ib points and am interested in studying in london, something into the direction of international business or human resources, business psychology maybe. Any decent schools that you know of which might take me on? Ive been thinking about the european business school, any opinions? Thank you! :)

Edited by Ms. Procrastinator

You've asked this question before.

You were also given a link to the ucas website (which is for the UK). Start your search here. Your question is a bit broad for someone to start compiling a load of universities that meet your needs. Although someone might help a bit more, I'd recommend you search for yourself if you haven't started already.

I know i asked a similar question before, but i narrowed it from world-wide universities to just the london area :) I have checked UCAS and looked into several universities, but now im hoping to rather hear from real people and actual opinions/experiences, e.g. if say person or their friend are in a university which offers such courses and accepts students with 32 points