Recommendations for good Business & Management Books?

I'm on the look for good IB Business & Management books, and I am using the course companion published by oxford. (The pink book 2009)

http://www.amazon.com/Business-Management-Companion-Diploma-Programme/dp/019915225X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

Well, I want to purchase another book as well for better resource (link below) because it's the latest one (published by cambridge 2011).

Any one of you use this book as well?

http://www.amazon.com/Business-Management-Diploma-Peter-Stimpson/dp/0521147301/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1345262334&sr=1-1&keywords=9780521147309

Recommendations and Reviews anyone? What books do you use?

Thank You.

:)

I think it is the best always to use more than one book, because some topics are better to understand in one, and some in others.

Again, the OP asks for specific advice on the posts she posted. If you don't have anything helpful to say, you can simply not post. Otherwise your comments will be deleted.

Business & Management - Paul Hoang.

Thanks for your input. I heard that Paul Hoang is a good book, but some others also said that it is too lengthy and biblical (sorry for the term biblical) that some points are excessively illustrated making it superfluous. Can you please share about your opinions about it? Is it really elaborative and rigorous? Or the content in it is highly helpful and significant? Because it's kinda hard for me to purchase the book and thus I hope it will really worth it.

Btw, are you using the old or second edition of Paul Hoang's Business & Management?

Thank You for your time!

:)

• 2 weeks later...