The new IB student: Kaushalz

Kaushalz

Hey guys, I'm Kaushalz!

I have just started my two years of IB and I found this site so I thought I would join you on your "helpful" procastination.

I didn't find it in my heart to just start posting without an introduction, so yeah. Awkward first post, done.

Hopefully you will be nice to me and maybe help me cheat on my exams and all that stuff.... Nah just kidding :P

Edited by Kaushalz

^ One simply does not beat a Koala bear. U cannot win no matter what you do. It is better to spend your last minutes thinking happy thoughts rather than wasting effort on trying to beat them.

I'll give you a fairer question: If you were attacked by 9 Teachers, what would you use to beat them and still get good grades? Do you think you you could do it?

Yeah, uhmm... 9?

If 9 koala bears attacked you while you were sleeping, what would you use to beat them? And do you think you could win?

Don't harass the kid. :P

And hello, new member. I hope you'll settle in quickly and have a lot of fun. Beware - this place is freaking addictive. ;)

Don't harass the kid. :P

And hello, new member. I hope you'll settle in quickly and have a lot of fun. Beware - this place is freaking addictive. ;)

:confused: who are you? and why are you telling me what to do?

It was just a fun game :(

;)

My name is Monroe. Marilyn Monroe.

And I raised from my grave to punish you for asking stupid questions. :P