Good Economics Teacher

Hello there, if you are by chance an Indonesian/ living in Indonesia particularly Jakarta and knew any good economics teacher that teaches IB and would like to tutor a very willing to learn student please share some information! Thank You!

Or that if you know an online IB economic teacher that can mentor you greatly please do share as well, I'll appreciate your input!

Thanks

:)

• 3 weeks later...

2 things, first of all if you email me at _________ i will send you a massive amount of notes that will no doubt aid you

Also, there is 1 secret to doing well in the Economics exam which is simply to know the textbook. There are no secrets you either know it or you don't. I would say its one of the few IB exams where memorization is key.

Edited by Sandwich
Please don't publicly share email addresses on the forum.

2 things, first of all if you email me at _________ i will send you a massive amount of notes that will no doubt aid you

Also, there is 1 secret to doing well in the Economics exam which is simply to know the textbook. There are no secrets you either know it or you don't. I would say its one of the few IB exams where memorization is key.

Hello there! Thank you for your input!

I just sent you an email I wish you will share the notes there!

Thank you in advance.

And plus, if there is any help I can offer you in exchange, don't hesitate to ask :)

Edited by Sandwich

If you need help with Economics commentaries, PM me and I'd be happy to send over mine and help you with yours as well. Also general Economics questions and exam techniques. Economics was one of my favourite subjects during the IB.

Thanks for the great offer! I am currently still on the topic of subsidies and elasticity. It will take around another 4 months I think to finish the whole microeconomics.

By that time, I think I will PM you if you don't mind :P

Anyways, I would like to ask, when we gather resources from the internet for the commentaries, how long is the time limit?

I mean my exam will be in May 2014, so if I gather datas from late 2012 (Sep-Dec) until early 2014, will it be okay?

Thanks ! :)