B and M good online help

Hey, so no offence to my B and M teacher, but she isnt really the best teacher that one could have. This makes it very difficult for me(and my friends) to understand much of the subject. I wanted to know if there were any good sources online from where i could actually learn the subject properly.

Thanks!

Hey, so no offence to my B and M teacher, but she isnt really the best teacher that one could have. This makes it very difficult for me(and my friends) to understand much of the subject. I wanted to know if there were any good sources online from where i could actually learn the subject properly.

Thanks!

http://www.ibbusinessandmanagement.com/

this site is quite good :)

I am using the paul hoang book. The problem is that there are some concepts in the book that i find slightly confusing or difficult to understand. And when i ask my teacher, she just manages to confuses me more. Hence the need for online help.

You don't always have to do it online. You could just also read the Paul Hoang book. It's quite resourceful and it's really detailed. I'd recommend that you use that more.

• 3 weeks later...