Urgent help with a RQ for the EE in Biology

haninmt

Hi there,

After months of researching into different topics, I think that I've finally come with a good one and I REALLY need to start working on it.

My research question is going to be something like:

'How reliably precise is the preservation details on the packaging of frozen foods and is there any significant difference between the organic and non-organic ones?'

I think it needs a bit of improvement, so my questions is:

How can I improve this RQ?

Thanks in advance.

How exactly will you be testing this? Will you just stick frozen preserved foods in the freezer and see how long it takes for them to start to become gross or did you have something else in mind? And what foods are you going to be testing? Practically anything can be frozen and packaged and each lasts a different amount of time before becoming unsafe to eat, so you're going to have to choose which foods you want to test. And by organic vs. nonorganic do you mean food grown organically versus food grown inorganically/conventionally? How would you be able to determine that?

Yes, I do have an experiment.

I thought of having 2 factors, like frozen corn and those small carrot pieces. I will be add different solutions to them in different temperature and then I'll have 2 normal ones.

I forgot to mention that I will then be investigating the microbes (micro biology) in the different tubes.

Does that help clarifying where I'm going with this? I hope I'm making sense.. :)