Halloween Costumes!

DanGarza

I don't think I will be making myself a costume up this year, but in the past few years I have gone as:

2011: 1980s hair metal rockstar (in conjunction with a friend who dressed up like a person in a 1980s workout video)

2010: velociraptor from Jurassic Park (in conjunction with the same friend above who went as Dr. Grant from Jurassic Park)

Other costumes include Flo from the Progressive Auto Insurance commercials, a stereotypical American tourist, etc

hahaha yeah I'm also doing halloween parties. Over here in Monterrey, the parties are HUGE!! I'm talking about a thousand or so people!! So costumes gotta be good :P

I've always wanted to go as Sweeney but never had the chance until this year -.-

It's just that I hate wigs and wanted to use my own hair, as its the same kind as Sweeneys, but never had the time to grow it out. But this year I actually grew it out enough so it looks great :D Everything else I found in my wardrobe or got from some friends :P

Last year I went as Google with my best friend. It was just pants and suspenders with graphic tees saying "G" on mine and "gle" on his. If you can't see where this is going you clearly need to party in Mexico :D