I am so screwed for the rest of the semester

howerabin

OK. OK. OK.

Okay, so while I was working on three Spanish translations and studying for a math and physics test, I found out that I lost my Spanish binder. The binder for the WHOOOOLLLLEEEE semester.

This sucks. Two weeks ago, I had a series of headaches that lasted for like a week. For the past 5 days, I've had such an annoying cold. And now I lost my binder. It's official; my life has turned into one big comedy movie.

Are there any good websites online that I could take Spanish notes from? I hate the thought of failing this course because I lost my binder.

Guest RomoChuck

Well I don't know of anywhere to take notes from, but have you asked any classmates to borrow their notes and copy some down? I'm sure if you explain to some friends what happened they would be more than happy to help you out.

Well, you don't have to write them out...you could just photocopy :) It won't take too long, and you can give your friends their notes back the next day.

If you don't want to photocopy them, then Google is your friend. Keep searching the net, you'll eventually come across something :)

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Use the YouTube channel tonittofritto; I think that's how its spelt. If you can't find it, just type senor Jordan into YouTube. Go look at his playlists, he has categorized his Spanish videos according to level. Trust me, its a great form of preparation and his videos really helped me. He also has a website which I'm sure you'll find through his YouTube channel. Good luck, have fun....