[B&M] Help with my IA

Hi, I'm starting with my B&M IA, and I want to know what do you think about my RQ, If it is narrow enough, and which of them is the most appropriate.

RQ: Should XYZ SA invest in the improvement of their promotional mix with the aim of rising their sales?

or

Should the promotional mix from XYZ SA be improved in order to rise their sales?

In both cases I want to apply the same analytical techniques,

On the other hand, which research method do you think is the best for those RQs, because I'm considering using the observation for their cashflow and more or less just that, because I don´t consider an interview with the manager could give me the information that I need.

I would narrow down to research question to be specific about what would be done to improve, aka 'Would <insert what aspect of promotional mix to be improved> be beneficial to XYZ SA by improving sales?' It will help make your arguments and conclusions clearer.

You can base a majority of you poins based on the company's financials, but you do need some primary research and an interview is one of the easiest ways to do this. Even if you can't see the immediate value, I'm sure you can find some way to incorporate it and it will strengthen your report.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You have to be careful when you some of the techniques, it can't be from your opinion or from what you think based on your knowledge it would have to be a cash flow from the company or you should just put it in the appendix. I made a swot and pest analysis on my topic and got slammed by the markers because it was not from the company and i was in no position to comment on them