hello,

I'm from an IB school in Istanbul, Turkey and As far as I understand we have to do one global project as one of our CAS activities.

In our school last years grads did an recycling project with a school in Germany. If anyone would like to do something like this with your class you can post here.

it would be a great CAS project and if we are close we could visit each others schools and help out with the project kinda like the Comenius projects (http://ec.europa.eu/...comenius_en.htm) of the UN.

thanks for your consideration,

• 3 weeks later...

Like the idea, I'm from Venezuela (Latin America) would be interesting an International CAS project, but it needs a planification and stuff, the trouble with my country and school is that we dont have enough resources to bring a whole class from another country here, and would be so hard to take a class to another country for economic situation... :(

Like the idea, I'm from Venezuela (Latin America) would be interesting an International CAS project, but it needs a planification and stuff, the trouble with my country and school is that we dont have enough resources to bring a whole class from another country here, and would be so hard to take a class to another country for economic situation... :(

I understand, though we don't need to meet up we could just initiate identical projects in our own countries. :)