Help: Extended Essays Ideas! (Biology)

christanyamanda

Survivals,

I am planning to take Extended Essay in Biology.

Although, I haven't get any ideas on the topics.

Can anyone help me with one? Or if you ever write EE in Biology, can you please tell me the topics that you chose?

It would be good if it was only involving plants.

P.S: Do you think it's a good idea to take EE in Biology? :dontgetit: I'm quite nervous about this decision...

Thank You!

Hey there!

I don't do biology, but you might want to check the rules for this forum. You are supposed to do your own work, that is to come up with original ideas, to write the text and then hand it in. If your ideas aren't original (meaning that the ideas are not your own) and you don't credit the original source for that idea, IBO will consider it plagiarism. This forum exists so that we can comment on each others' ideas and thoughts, and to give feedback on already produced work. We can also give you general help.

What I suggest you do, is to go through your biology book, and see if there's anything that you find interesting. The fact that you want it to involve plants is good, as you can narrow down the search a bit. Talk to your teacher, and do some general research. If you find an interesting topic, that's great! If not, you might want to check if there are any other subjects that you find interesting or which will be useful for your higher education studies.

You might also want to read the pinned threads in this sub-forum if you haven't done so already, as they contain helpful information.

Good luck with your EE!

• Like 1