What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

I wanted to ask you a question from a long time ago, but forgot about it. WHAT DOES YOUR NAME REPRESENT/MEAN? (Meaning, in case it's not your real name/first name, why did you choose it?).

I guess I'll start. It was a really random decision when I had to register to TSR, but I really love the name. BIO (as in biology, my favorite subject; and biological, as in completely pure and innocent) and AQUA (as in water, the power of water; and a word that I really love), so it's kind of the best of both worlds :( . Merge both words together, and it adds up to "Biological Water; a completely pure water which everyone needs to survive..."

P.S If you google search my name, you get some company for water treatment and filtering, kind of ironic, isn't it?! :(

Edited by BIO-AQUA

Meh can't find it at TSR. Anyway, HMSChocolate.

I was totally obsessed with HP about a few years ago (2003-2004). I mean obsessed. It wore off after spending too much time on it for my EE.

Anyway, in the HP online fandom, there's this phenonmenon known as shipping. Ship = relationship. It basically is supporting 2 characters getting together for a relationship. In the fandom, each ship has a name (or actually, more than one). I shipped Harry/Ginny which had numerous names over the years but my favourite name for it was the Chocolate ship or - HMSChocolate. The name came from the "Chocolate-in-the-library" scene in Order of Phoenix which, before Prince came out, was one of the cutest H/G scenes you can get.

So I started using that name for HP forums, and then it stuck with me. :(

Haha yes, Harry Potter ships...they used to be a biggie in the forums I went to as well. Some of my crazier internet friends continue to ship Lupin/Sirius, Harry/Malfoy,, James/Snape, Dobby/Gollum - you name it they have it.

Turning to something less disturbing, "Enter Sandman" is a song by Metallica, it happens to be one of my favourites. onyl started using it for forums recently - I have generally used screennames with "Jamz" or "J-Man" in the title in the past, since my name is Jay but I thought of changing the tradition for TSR so Enter Sandman came up instead...I use it for msn as well.

Edited by ~Lc~
repeated self twice.

Hah!

Sometimes I think your ambition is to take over the world. :(

I feel like changing my username...

noo! this is you! I hate when people on TSR changed their usernames.. like ISH I liked him as I surf Hawaii! and TML = the myth leader it's just who u guys are! leave it!

and u didn't know Deus was God in latin? :(