IB survival kit

nachoo

I'm organizing a "gift" for new IB students, I would like to give someting mininful, but funny. For example many people say that we dont sleep during the IB, so i planing of giving them one those stress balls in the shape of a Redbull. Stuff like that....

So if you were to make an IB survival Kit for a younger generation, what would you put in it??? Be as creative as you want =)

I'd give them a link to IBSurvival on a small piece of paper. That's all they'd need to survive the IB :proud:

And one of those red buttons that's used to set off nukes but it won't actually do anything... they can just press it for dramatic effect whenever they want. That'd be pretty cool.

that's a poor way to advertise XD, jking!

I would suggest a bundle of sticky notes, a pen (because they're going to be writing too much especially in economics LOL)...

I totally agree with stress balls and stationery (I love free pens and whatnot). Whilst perishable goods may not be useful, I would recommend lots of chocolate/lollies/sugar. And possibly a CD/USB/link to playlists of study music - though obviously people's music preferences vary - I tend to favour angst-y or relaxed stuff depending on my mood. Oh yeah, and for me pictures of garden gnomes and sheep are therapeutic; I have pictures on them on my wall. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...