Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nachoo

IB survival kit

I'm organizing a "gift" for new IB students, I would like to give someting mininful, but funny. For example many people say that we dont sleep during the IB, so i planing of giving them one those stress balls in the shape of a Redbull. Stuff like that....

So if you were to make an IB survival Kit for a younger generation, what would you put in it??? Be as creative as you want =)

I'd give them a link to IBSurvival on a small piece of paper. That's all they'd need to survive the IB :proud:

And one of those red buttons that's used to set off nukes but it won't actually do anything... they can just press it for dramatic effect whenever they want. That'd be pretty cool.

I'd give them a link to IBSurvival on a small piece of paper. That's all they'd need to survive the IB :proud:

And one of those red buttons that's used to set off nukes but it won't actually do anything... they can just press it for dramatic effect whenever they want. That'd be pretty cool.

that's a poor way to advertise XD, jking!

I would suggest a bundle of sticky notes, a pen (because they're going to be writing too much especially in economics LOL)...

I totally agree with stress balls and stationery (I love free pens and whatnot). Whilst perishable goods may not be useful, I would recommend lots of chocolate/lollies/sugar. And possibly a CD/USB/link to playlists of study music - though obviously people's music preferences vary - I tend to favour angst-y or relaxed stuff depending on my mood. Oh yeah, and for me pictures of garden gnomes and sheep are therapeutic; I have pictures on them on my wall. :)

1 person likes this

Along with everything above, I also recon a list of motivational quotes would be great to add. So in those times of intense stress, they can read these quotes and feel confident again :D

A planner, because I would die if I didn't have a calendar and places to write assignments down to keep track of everything I have to do!

I would give them an agenda for the ones who can't keep track of their tests and assignments.

Give them a stationary pad, sticky notes, a link to the good sites to study tests and quizes.

That's about it. :D They're all on their own.