ESS planning IA

Ollie Simbunga

So, right now in ESS we are starting the "Planning Lab" , our teacher said we'll never actually go to the field and our tables are gonna be empty. Its the writting of the plan that will be graded.

I go to Angola, Africa in the IB school. He told us that we have to come up with some research question, and he said it should be simple and easy...Could someone possibly give me some ideas of some easy, simple research question that they have done in their ess course..

I am reallly lost..........

thanks very much

ALL HELP WILL BE APPRECIAtED!!

You need to decide your topic. Once you've decided what you're going to measure, you can work out the Independent Variable and Dependent Variable. Your research question must include these. Identifying your IV and DV, having them in the title, and writing an introduction saying what your experiment is about and some brief background info will get you 2 of the 18 marks for your ESS coursework

You need to decide your topic. Once you've decided what you're going to measure, you can work out the Independent Variable and Dependent Variable. Your research question must include these. Identifying your IV and DV, having them in the title, and writing an introduction saying what your experiment is about and some brief background info will get you 2 of the 18 marks for your ESS coursework

Thanks for the help man..could you give me some examples of a research question..cuz i really have no idea...and also if you can send me some weblinks that will help me? Im really lost about this..he told us to keep it simple..and i want to keep it simple..but i really dont know how...