How to revise for psychology

Tony Petrovik

I'm thinking that a good method would be to ensure you understand the basic principles of all the levels of analysis etc as in Section A of Paper 1 you get asked a question on each, I believe.

Then, I'd personally try to learn 2-3 studies for each topic, rather than every single study as that's be too much to remember! ;)

Also, advice my teacher gives my class is to know what the command terms mean for you to do, if you don't know look here..

Keep in mind general tips: Make clear concise notes, attend any revision sessions you can and so on

Good luck! :D

yep our teacher told us that for every learning objective do a spider diagram with the definition of the key terms, brief outline of 3 main studies and you should probably put a statement of some kind of overall evaluation.

be creative, make up a song to remember the studies or something to help you memorise them :)

remember, never make up names or dates for studies! and the mark scheme doesn't require you to use the same studies in the text book, you can use studies you researched yourself as long as they are relevant, good luck! :)