IOP for Nectar in a Sieve (Kamala Markandaya)

Hello!

I've got an IOP due next week and I'm not sure about what to include. My passage is from Kamala Markandaya's Nectar in a Sieve, and focuses on the cultural differences between Rukmani's life as a native and the doctor Kenny's life as a foriegner, relating to the theme of overcoming adversity in the eyes of the natives and the foriegners.

How do I format this, and what isn't worth including?

This needs to be ten minutes long and done ASAP so I can practice it before presenting.

Please help! :question:

Are you talking about your Individual Oral Activity? Where you have to talk for 10 minutes and it is recored? You don't do it in front of the class like for the Further Oral Activity?! Is this what you mean?

How can you know the extract already? Is it just a practice or the real one that will be send away? :eek:

Please respond to this and let me know if that is what you meant and I will post a list of points to include.

This is a practice one. Our teacher has us choose an extract for the practice ones. At my school, we have to talk for 10 minutes, it be recorded, and do it in front of the class, but I feel like is probably just like the normal Individual Oral Activity except that we get peer feedback.

Thanks for the reply! Sorry if I freaked you out.