EE ideas

Chelsea456

hey, now i came up with an idea that has interested me considerably which involves sociology. This isn't a specific topic, so then psychology branches are what my teachers recommended me to. My problem is that i want to focus on how one's physical background influences the development of one's religion, but that's too basic. So i tried to narrow it down to a religion that's from the root of all civilization (Judaism, Hinduism, etc), yet can also be related more to their environment so i can relate how closely our environment affects the development of human behavior up until today. I think this is a good topic, but i just don't know how i can narrow it down to a certain aspect, because i think that just saying your researching an entire religion is also too basic, and narrowing it down too much can make me lose the overall purpose of my investigation. If you have some feedback, please feel free to respond :)

• Like 1

PLEASE PLEASE decide on a subject area before you come up with a research question. Right now your topic seems to branch into multiple areas and even then, it doesn't really fit in with one specific subject area. Nine times out of ten, people who come up with a question before picking a subject area fail to actually make it about that subject area and end up not doing that well. Pick a subject area, and then take your research question and look at it through the lens of THAT subject area. :)

• Like 1

PLEASE PLEASE decide on a subject area before you come up with a research question. Right now your topic seems to branch into multiple areas and even then, it doesn't really fit in with one specific subject area. Nine times out of ten, people who come up with a question before picking a subject area fail to actually make it about that subject area and end up not doing that well. Pick a subject area, and then take your research question and look at it through the lens of THAT subject area. :)

You're probably right. It's a little frustrating how sociology isn't one of the options though. If this plan doesn't work out I'll probably get into more psychology based questions or even music