Any Death Note (or other anime) fans around here?

TykeDragon

Yeah, Big Fan of Anime and Manga's!
They are like my one escape when life is too stressful or basically IB is too overwhelming.
Death Note is great, though I like Bakuman (Manga from the same Author/Artist) better. Ofcourse, there are the eternal favorites - Naruto and One Piece :D

Watched Death Note, loved it. I'm still wanting to buy and read the manga...

I watched Naruto as a kid and oh boy, was that a hoot. I stopped watching when Shippuden started because I moved on from anime.

My friend is trying to get me into bleach and I have to say I read the first book of the manga, and I love it! :D

• 1 month later...

Inuyasha! Also Dragon Ball Z (but I outgrew that pretty quickly)... I love all the CLAMP stuff, especially Cardcaptor Sakura and xxxHolic. I even enjoyed the oft-critiqued Reservoir Chronciles. Samurai X was fun while it lasted...and oh! The Get-Backers!

Do anime movies count? I pretty much fanboy all over anything from Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli - Spirited Away was awesome! So was Castle in the Sky!

Edited by Arrowhead

I'm a big fan although I haven't had much time to watch them since IB started. Still, after my mocks I went on an anime spree and I watched Guilty Crown, Darker than Black and the Fall 2013 animes e.g. Psycho-Pass, Shin Sekai Yori and Robotics;Notes. I've started watching them again now since I only have 3 exams left and I get bored at home >_>

Some of my favorites include Code Geass and FMA Brotherhood. I used to be a major Naruto and Bleach fan but I stopped paying attention to their storylines a while ago :/

me me me!!!

Anyone watched the recent mecha animes out there? like valvrave?

how bout shingeki no kyojin? or kingdom?

they're so good!!!! :DDDD

I started watching Shingeki no Kyojin yesterday and it turned out to be a pretty good anime :D looking forward to ep 7

I saw the op of Valvrave a while ago is it any good?

Edited by Garmr

A typical Japanese Otaku is here!

To be perfectly honest, it somewhat reminds me of Guilty Crown or Code Geass. The Action is like, really amazing though the story is...(no comment)

I'm not sure if anyone has watched it but, does anyone know Hanasaku Iroha? Its pretty a good anime, and I believe does people who likes slice of life style anime, you will love it! (The background drawing is...amazingly astonishing)

Ahh man gotta stop procrastinating and get back to studying :pp

Edited by freedude

awww, dude, Valvrave is AWEEEEESOMMMMEEEEEE!!! I can totally see some code geass in there.
Check out Suisei no gargantia as well while ur at it, though it might not be for everyone.

awww, dude, Valvrave is AWEEEEESOMMMMEEEEEE!!! I can totally see some code geass in there.

Check out Suisei no gargantia as well while ur at it, though it might not be for everyone.

Gargantia is well done, but that is expected since it's written by Gen Urobuchi. Shingeki No Kyoujin is definitely the top dog for this season. Silvia may I ask where you go to school in Hong Kong, am glad to see my people enjoy watching anime as I do :)

A typical Japanese Otaku is here!

To be perfectly honest, it somewhat reminds me of Guilty Crown or Code Geass. The Action is like, really amazing though the story is...(no comment)

I'm not sure if anyone has watched it but, does anyone know Hanasaku Iroha? Its pretty a good anime, and I believe does people who likes slice of life style anime, you will love it! (The background drawing is...amazingly astonishing)

Ahh man gotta stop procrastinating and get back to studying :pp

Doesn't watching Hanasaku Iroha make you want to work harder in IB? haha.