Does extra terrestrial creatures exists in universe?

Hi,

This is question to every one. Most of the time I hear people claiming that they had seen UFO flying in sky ( in news channels) and also in some books I have seen photos of UFOs taken by civilians. My question to all of you is that these common people are the ones who witness these things then why the astronomers in the whole world are not able to see these things (despite having powerful telescopes, computers etc while the ordinary citizens sees such things.)

Any answers?

It is a very interesting topic. I think It's all about what an individual believes in. If you believe what you see in the sky is a UFO, then so be it. If you see something in the sky and refuse to think of it as a UFO, then you can hold on to that thought. Things like this, I do not think, can be forced upon another unless there is definite evidence and not just the human word. News channels, too, report mainly on a community or a single person's point of view. What proof do they have apart from that? Astronomers have spent years trying to figure something out about such mysteries. How are they supposed to believe such opinions? It's something to think about.

People see what they want to see. And also, can we trust what we see? (I can't help but put TOK stuff)

It'd be stupid and arrogant to assume we are the only living organisms in the universe. I'm sure extraterrestrials do exist somewhere in some form, may it be microbes, animals, intelligent sapient beings and such.

Not sure about space travel though.

You are asking two completely different questions. Firstly, to your first question (the thread title): Yes, there are extraterrestrial creatures in the universe. We will most likely never find them as they are infinitely far away from us. We, the people and beings of Earth, are here on Earth and there is a 100% possibility that if Earth managed to inhibit life then there is also other planets or universes that can do the same. They might be infinitely far away from us, so we will never know anyways.

Second question: no, people have not seen this. It's all bull**** and made up UFO-crap that they believe they see. Reason; the extraterrestrial beings that exists are infinitely far away and can't possibly have come flying over Earth. For all we know, they might be as technologically retarded as we are and are not able to time travel, hyperspace travel or tele transport yet.

Edited by dniviE
  • Like 2

Guest Positron

We, the people and beings of Earth, are here on Earth and there is a 100% possibility that if Earth managed to inhibit life then there is also other planets or universes that can do the same.

Agreed. The UFO sightings are almost surely all false, but the idea that we're the only living intelligent beings in the universe seems utterly ludicrous. Consider this: our galaxy, the Milky way, has, according to estimates, between 100 and 400 billion stars. All of those have one or more planet. That means hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of planets in our galaxy alone. According to recent estimates, some 17 billion of them are Earth-like planets that could possibly support life. Then add in the fact that the universe consists of hundreds of billions (if not more) of galaxies . In this context, does it seem likely that we're 'special', and that we're the only living creatures in the universe? Our own existence proves that there is a chance for a planet to develop and support life. Even if that chance were infinitely small, we can be sure that it does happen, because the universe is infinitely large and therefore hosts infinitely many opportunities for this to happen.

Edited by Positron

The Answer is simple. The Astronomers have been in contact with the aliens for centuries, all of our technological advancements have been from retro-engineering their technology. However because they are all free masons, illuminati and or teutonic knight's or knight's templar. It's a conspiracy! (The US, British and Israeli governments are in on it too)

Okay and now for a not so facetious and actual response. Well I agree that people more often than not want to see something, or make something up for attention. Let's be honest, we're talking about us humans (probably part of the reason that if extra-terrestials do exist, don't contact us!). Then again, the universe is such a vast space it could be very possible that there is life on other planets, life less advanced, equally as advanced and exponentially more advanced. I'm on the fence, as I am with most subjects that can be debated.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Those images don't look that convincing, to be honest - imagine if a person working for NASA had been subject to a "docking procedure" that apparently these extraterrestrial crafts can perform. I doubt anybody could keep a supernatural experience to themselves, no matter how long they've been in that kind of business.. maybe I just can't sympathise with an astronaut because they're so radically different to me, but that's how I'd imagine it.

As for the viewings of "UFOs", I doubt they are actually alien craft. Like it's been said by you guys, it's a certainty that, due to the (theorized) nature of the universe, it is a 100% that intelligent life exists elsewhere. However, it's not completely impossible that they have not been making contact - just extremely, EXTREMELY unlikely. The universe is a huge place right? Until there is conclusive evidence that aliens have definitely been in touch in some form (which I believe should be the responsibility of a government agency should they come across such information to share with everyone on the planet), I would refuse to accept that aliens have been to, or anywhere near, Earth.

• Like 2

Look top agencies in America do know the existence of ET, and they are doing good job by hiding these truth behind the world. ( It can be possible that America wants to keep advanced science and technology. Besides, the American government says that they have no idea of aliens, but if you look at US law book, it clearly says that citizens are prohibited to make any contact with ET, which clearly shows that top agencies have a definite connection with aliens.

That's very presumptuous - are you saying that if I tell someone they aren't allowed to learn how to fly because that's only for me to do, that means I can fly? Besides, I think you misinterpreted my points - firstly, I agreed that aliens do exist in some form in the universe. Secondly, I said that it should be the moral duty of a government to inform the world of such a massive discovery - it'd be an absolutely paradigm-shifting revelation, and would basically violate what I consider to be human rights by endangering our own safety while keeping us ignorant. I didn't say they WOULD share it though, I'm not naive. Everyone knows what the US government can be like over sensitive issues, they aren't great at operating under pressure, and I sincerely doubt this Obama administration is any better than the Truman administration that rushed into dropping two atomic bombs on a country that would've eventually surrendered regardless... that's going a bit off on a tangent though.

• Like 1

Actually, the possibility of UFO being sighted has no correlation with the existence of Aliens at all. Why I say that? Because there are already so many planets out there which are "earth-like" and i also read that NASA has sent one of their probes, which has an intelligence of a 4 year old, towards an earth-like planet, 4.4 ly away, and within 40 years time, it would reach that planet and start gathering data. I think that it's only a matter of time before we find our siblings in another galaxy :P

It is Mathematically improbable that Earth is the only place in the universe where life has developed. I personally believe that aliens exist, but if I were to put myself in their shoes, I'd stay the f*ck away from humans because we are toxic motherf*ckers who can't even not kill people of our species. I think for the most part UFO sightings are BS from people who want their 15 minutes of fame or were tripping on DMT or something.

Honestly though, probably the only way aliens will ever make contact with us or us them is if faster than light travel were possible. Otherwise, it would just take waaaay too long to reach each other. It would take generations and generations of people not to mention incredibly advanced tech technology to even reach one of our so called "neighboring" solar systems. Although I guess it is theoretically possible that a super advanced civilization would find a work around that obeys the laws of Physics. Alternatively, we could just be wrong about light being the speed limit of the universe. Though I don't see how one could travel that fast and not die (by like hitting projectiles or just exploding from the pressure such insane amounts of acceleration would cause on a body).

Would be cool though if one day an alien probe to collect data on far off solar systems landed on Earth.

• Like 1

I still think faster-than-light travel could someday be achieved. People used to theorize that a flying machine was impossible until it was managed - it's a completely different level, but the same principle. If that happens, though, humans would spread like a freaking cancer... not sure I'd want to wish that on the universe :S

I still think faster-than-light travel could someday be achieved. People used to theorize that a flying machine was impossible until it was managed - it's a completely different level, but the same principle. If that happens, though, humans would spread like a freaking cancer... not sure I'd want to wish that on the universe :S

I hope it can too dude! Only difference is that there were no universally (well I guess universally is the wrong word for this thread) accepted scientific models that said flight was impossible whereas basically everyone agrees that the speed of light being impossible to break is pretty close to the "truth" if not correct (pretty sure its still a theory). I think if ever a work around exists, it will be something related to this:

This nearly made me **** my pants the first time I heard about it

It is Mathematically improbable that Earth is the only place in the universe where life has developed. I personally believe that aliens exist, but if I were to put myself in their shoes, I'd stay the f*ck away from humans because we are toxic motherf*ckers who can't even not kill people of our species. I think for the most part UFO sightings are BS from people who want their 15 minutes of fame or were tripping on DMT or something.

Honestly though, probably the only way aliens will ever make contact with us or us them is if faster than light travel were possible. Otherwise, it would just take waaaay too long to reach each other. It would take generations and generations of people not to mention incredibly advanced tech technology to even reach one of our so called "neighboring" solar systems. Although I guess it is theoretically possible that a super advanced civilization would find a work around that obeys the laws of Physics. Alternatively, we could just be wrong about light being the speed limit of the universe. Though I don't see how one could travel that fast and not die (by like hitting projectiles or just exploding from the pressure such insane amounts of acceleration would cause on a body).

Would be cool though if one day an alien probe to collect data on far off solar systems landed on Earth.

You are just making assumptions. How can you say that aliens are very far away from our solar system. Agreed they may be living off a very far distance. But don't you think that those creatures are having advanced technology which can make them travel faster than what we have imagined. Also you are saying that some people have have lying of seeing of UFO's . But let me tell you one more fact. In many archaeological finds, the survey team have found a couple of caves where these primitive man had drew some picture resembling like a picture of an airship and some of the living creatures which looks like aliens. Even Egyptian civilization had witnessed these aliens. The space ship and aliens are drawn in their walls of pyramids ( not sure whether it is pyramid or not). Now you can't just say that these primitive man wanted 5 minutes of fame. Both civilization had produced this fact and it also proves that it cannot be a fancy drawing or some thing.

See this links and also Google it

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation/ancient/ancient_artifacts_that_challenge_modern_archaeology.htm

One of the notable example is screw cast which is even old when humans were not there in planet.

The probable reason that the aliens are keeping away from us that they are studying us, and since they are advanced they can easily passed unnoticed by the satellites. If such advanced like forms exist it will solve many mysteries which are present in earth.

Edited by akash jishnu

You are just making assumptions. How can you say that aliens are very far away from our solar system. Agreed they may be living off a very far distance. But don't you think that those creatures are having advanced technology which can make them travel faster than what we have imagined. Also you are saying that some people have have lying of seeing of UFO's . But let me tell you one more fact. In many archaeological finds, the survey team have found a couple of caves where these primitive man had drew some picture resembling like a picture of an airship and some of the living creatures which looks like aliens. Even Egyptian civilization had witnessed these aliens. The space ship and aliens are drawn in their walls of pyramids ( not sure whether it is pyramid or not). Now you can't just say that these primitive man wanted 5 minutes of fame. Both civilization had produced this fact and it also proves that it cannot be a fancy drawing or some thing.

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation/ancient/ancient_artifacts_that_challenge_modern_archaeology.htm

One of the notable example is screw cast which is even old when humans were not there in planet.

The probable reason that the aliens are keeping away from us that they are studying us, and since they are advanced they can easily passed unnoticed by the satellites. If such advanced like forms exist it will solve many mysteries which are present in earth.

You must think pretty highly of our species if you think we're worthy of study by such an advanced civilization, Not sure what they would have to learn from us. We're probably on their 24/7 comedy network, if the are dumb enough not to have gotten rid of TV yet.

You must think pretty highly of our species if you think we're worthy of study by such an advanced civilization, Not sure what they would have to learn from us. We're probably on their 24/7 comedy network, if the are dumb enough not to have gotten rid of TV yet.

Agreed, but what made the previous civilization more advanced. No testaments, no gita, no koran. If they have discovered it then they must have wrote it down their discoveries. It is more likely that aliens were helping them. ( cave drawings, walls etc). How did the ancient civilization knew how to make the battery, screws, dinosaurs etc when they did not have any machines etc. Atleast if humans really did make these things we must by this time have got the traces of these machines. So it is evident that these works are done by most intelligent life forms living in different planets.

@akash jishnu: what makes you think that they are more technologically advanced than us? For all we know, the 'aliens' we are talking about are not interested at all in exploring the universe or could even be less technologically advanced than us.

Frankly, I think that this is a dead discussion as we cannot prove anything. It is the same arguments that of those for God: "I have experienced him", "He spoke to me", "I had a religious experience" etc <=> "I saw the aliens", "I saw an UFO" etc. It is a dead end since the arguments have no significant evidence or evidence that suggest they exist or have visited Earth. I am not saying that there aren't extra terrestial creatures in the universe, but that it is not possible to discuss or even speculate upon whether they have visited the Earth. It is simply useless as we have no evidence that suggests they have been here.

Edited by dniviE
  • Like 1