IA economics article

Well, it is the government who has now decided to stop the supply. I find it difficult to find an appropriate diagram to this article - i guess a diagram, where supply decreases, and price rises would be the best. I would try to find a different article, if I were you :)

Well, it is the government who has now decided to stop the supply. I find it difficult to find an appropriate diagram to this article - i guess a diagram, where supply decreases, and price rises would be the best. I would try to find a different article, if I were you :)

I also would recommend different article, one with more to discuss, I'm afraid you might have trouble meeting the word count with this.

Try finding an article about the price of a commodity :D

Still, I would find an article that gives you something to analyse :) Try to search with some keywords, such as subsidies, pollution, etc., since it will allow you to analyse - for example, pollution has negative externalities. Finding the article is always the most difficult about the IAs :)

• Like 1

I wrote only 222 words and I can't add anything :D ! so I have another article If you don't mind to read it ? http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/3/12/68861/Business/Economy/Egypts-biggest-gold-mine-production-up--on-last-ye.aspx

I think you might have the same problem with this article :(

Try to find longer articles. My teacher told me articles about the prices of commodities or externalities are the best for micro analysis, so I'd recommend that. :D